Endeavour electric cellos are hand-crafted to quality specifications of The String Workshop.
The ENDEAVOUR "Interceptor" series electric cello outfit Includes cello, carbon fibre bow, bag, rosin, headphones, and audio cable.
These electric cellos stand out from other brands of 'cheap' and 'low-spec' electric violins which unfortunately swamp today's market. Endeavour electric cellos are built to higher spec requirements, and produce an alive, clear and resonance which exceeds the tone of other electric violins in this price range. Made from select and seasoned tonewoods, hand crafted, and then carefully wrapped in carbon fibre vinyl for a modern look. They then undergo thorough quality control checks before being sent to New Zealand. Once they arrive in New Zealand, they are again inspected and evaluated for quality. Each instrument is then personally set-up by Phil Whitehead and professionally adjusted for perfect playability, and for the most clear and 'sizzling' tone.
New Zealand's entertainers agree; Endeavour electric cellos are excellent instruments.
Only $1,495 !!!
(including bow and carry-bag)
ENDEAVOUR 'Black Thunder' Specs:
- Bridge: Despiau (France)
- Strings: D'addario Helicore (USA)
- Pegs: Ebony with Parisian eyes
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Carbon Fibre, with built in precision tuners
- Wings: ABS polymer
- Body: Solid select seasoned Maple.
- Body Finish: Carbon fibre
- Pickup: "Shadow". Under-bridge slimline transducer - Germany
- Electronics: "Shadow" 9 volt onboard active electronics. Preamp has volume control, plus 2-band active parametric EQ, Bass & Treble. Separate 3.5mm audio input socket, and 1/4 inch output jack socket.
- Bow: Braided Carbon Fibre stick. Ebony frog with parisian eyes. Natural unbleached Mongolian horsehair. Nickel-mounted frog. Silver lapping. Leather thumb grip.
- Bag: Durable padded nylon carry-bag. Black. Water resistant. With straps and pockets and bow-holder.
You are welcome to visit 'The String Workshop' in Mairangi Bay and try before you buy.