4 - STRING ENDEAVOUR 'Safari'
4 - STRING ENDEAVOUR 'Safari'
Endeavour electric violins are hand-crafted to quality specifications of The String Workshop.
The ENDEAVOUR "Safari" series electric violin outfit Includes violin, carbon fibre bow, case, rosin, headphones and audio cable.
These violins stand out from other brands of 'cheap' and 'low-spec' electric violins which unfortunately swamp today's market.
ONLY $1295 !!!
(Full Specs Below)
Endeavour 'Safari' electric violins are built to higher spec requirements, and produce an alive and clear resonance which exceeds the tone of other electric violins in this price range.
Designed in New Zealand and handcrafted in China - created to strict control standards from select and seasoned resonant tonewoods, All instruments undergo thorough quality control checks before being sent to New Zealand, and upon arrival they are again individually inspected and evaluated for precision and quality. Each instrument is then professional adjusted and personally set-up by Phil Whitehead for perfect playability and for the most clear and 'sizzling' tone.
'Stonebridge' Pickup System
The system is comprised of the fast-response ersatz stone bridge perfectly coupled to the high-response piezo transducer element, which work together to deliver tonal performance previously unattainable from any transducer pickup. The streamlined and efficient design of the system removes every unnecessary vibrational movement to improve the coupling between the transducer element and the strings. This substantially improves the overall sound for a robust, lively, and open tone with great dynamics and a delicate high end.
Shadow Active Preamp
Made in Germany, the Active preamp pairs with the 'Stonebridge' bridge/pickup system with a pre-contoured onboard preamp and includes a volume control, plus 2-band parametric EQ (Bass & Treble) for added convenience and versatility.
New Zealand's entertainers agree; Endeavour 'Safari' electric violins are excellent instruments.
- Body: Solid select seasoned Maple
- Face: Zebrano (Zebrawood)
- Neck: Solid select seasoned Maple
- Pegs: Ebony with Parisian eyes
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Strings: D'addario Helicore (USA)
- Tailpiece: Carbon Fibre with integrated precision fine tuners
- Chinrest: Wittner Composite (Germany)
- Shoulder Rest: Wittner ISNY (Germany)
- Bridge/pickup system: 'STONEBRIDGE' Ersatz stone bridge, cosmic black. Pickup: 'Stonebridge' under-bridge ultra-sensitive transducer. (New Zealand)
- Electronics: 'SHADOW' 9 volt onboard ACTIVE electronics. Preamp has volume control, plus 2-band active parametric EQ, Bass/Treble. Separate 6.3mm (1/4 inch) Output socket, and 3mm (1/8 inch" 'Aux in' socket. (Germany).
- Bow: Braided Carbon Fibre stick. Ebony frog with parisian eyes. Natural Mongolian horsehair. Nickel-mounted frog. Silver lapping. Leather thumb grip.
- Case: Sturdy and luxurious Deluxe model. Impact resistant styrofoam core. With hygrometer, two bow clips, 'roomy' shoulder rest compartment, A4 sheet music pocket, removable shoulder straps.