New Zealand's violin teachers agree; "Endeavour 'Maestro' violins are the ultimate solution for a high quality violin."
- Full specifications listed below...
"The Maestro is the ultimate solution for a high quality violin."
Endeavour 'Maestro' violins are the top level of the Endeavour range. They are meticulously hand-carved in China to strict design and quality specifications of The String Workshop. They stand out from other brands of 'heavy' and 'dull' instruments which are swamping today's market.
Endeavour 'Maestro' violins are light-weight and produce an alive, and clear resonance which far exceeds the tone of other instruments in this price range. Made from carefully selected fine-grained and seasoned tonewoods, they are hand carved, hand assembled, and then carefully hand varnished with natural recipe traditional varnish before being sent to New Zealand. Once they arrive in New Zealand, they are carefully inspected for quality control. Each instrument is then personally set-up by Phil Whitehead and professionally adjusted for perfect playability, and for the most clear and balanced tone.
New Zealand's violin teachers agree; Endeavour 'Maestro' violins are excellent and professional quality instruments.
ENDEAVOUR "MAESTRO" specs:
- Pegs: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: 'Despiau' (France)
- Strings: Pirastro 'Violino' (Germany)
- Tailpiece: 'Wittner', with built-in precision fine-tuners. (Germany)
- Belly: Solid select spruce
- Back: Solid flamed Maple, one piece back
- Ribs: Solid flamed Maple
- Varnish: Hand brushed natural recipe
- Bow: Brazilian hardwood stick. Nickel mounted ebony frog. Natural unbleached horsehair. Silver lapping. Leather thumb grip.
- Case: Lightweight oblong model. Water resistant durable nylon cover, impact resistant styrofoam core. With two bow clips, A4 sheet music pocket, and 2 removable shoulder straps.
You are welcome to visit 'The String Workshop' in Mairangi Bay and "Try before you buy".